Tuesday, April 24, 2012


This picture explains it all training, training, training!!
But its going great two weeks ago I was able to go up to Lake Placid and ride the course. It was a great ride with lots of wind and cold temperatures but it built a lot of confidence!! That day I did a 54 mile bike followed by a 5 mile run out to the Ski Jumps and back to the Oval.

Here are the links to those two workouts:

This past weekend I also went for another great bike ride of four hours. these rides are long and sometimes boring but these long rides set up a great foundation on race day!! Did I mention it was 49 degrees with 15 mph winds!!

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

This race is for God and I thank him for all the witnessing I can do because of this race



No comments:

Post a Comment