Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back in training!!

I am happy to say I got my stitches out today so I am back in the pool tomorrow!!
I am almost totally recovered still suffering from a hematoma on my hip but it is still allowing me to train!! I feel great and reenergized to make the final charge to the Lake Placid start line.

These next two weeks are huge this weekend Friday I am planning a 100 mile ride and 30 min run and then Sunday I have a 2.5 hour run around Lake Delta.

Next week I am headed to HEAVEN on earth Schroon Lake to camp with my family and train for 14 days. during this trip I will make my last trip to Lake Placid to ride the course one last time before    July 22, 2012.

At this point I believe all my goals are still attainable so that is encouraging at this point I must just keep my eye on the prize.!!

Schroon Lake
1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? 
Run in such a way as to get the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment